Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bouquets!!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of activity, I've been busy procrastinating about sending out save the dates.
After not being too happy with the original print (mainly due to my silly spelling error), I have finally sent the updated cards off to be printed!

I just wanted to post up what Mum (Marcia) and I have been up to over the last few weeks:

This was our first attempt at doing wedding flowers, but i am so happy with how it turned out.
Thank you so much to Barbra who provided the die cutter and to my fabulous mum who created the stunning arrangements.

This is the first of the bridesmaids bouquets, made from hand crafted fabric flowers, buttons and vintage broaches. We also added shabby chic lace to the base for the ultimate crafty touch.
It looks stunning, so pleased how it turned out.
Now onto making four more!!!








2 comments: